Experts unveil the “miracle” little known effect of ginger
Ginger also possesses many lesser-known miracles, such as boosting the immune system, stimulating hair growth, reversing the signs of aging, and even preventing cancer. !
Remove orange peel scars in fatty people
Ginger juice mix can help you warm the skin that it touches. From there, improve blood circulation and remove the “lumpy orange peel” aesthetic.
– Mix one tablespoon of freshly chopped ginger with 0.5 liter of ginger juice. Add a few tablespoons of sea salt, mix well. Finally, apply a sponge or cloth to the mixture and apply to the lumps of orange peel.
Resolves the problem of digestive tract
Chewing fresh ginger or ginger tea can help you deal with common digestive problems. In addition, this method can reduce the symptoms of nausea when pregnant or motion sickness.
Improve immune system
According to scientists, ginger contains a lot of ascorbic acid, vitamins A, B, zinc, calcium, iodine and natural antibiotics. Therefore, ginger has amazing benefits in boosting the immune system, as well as helping us get better quickly. For example, when you have flu, you can try two ginger recipes:
Dissolve one tablespoon of ginger in 250 ml of tea.
– Soak 2-4 lemon slices and 400 g fresh ginger in honey. Use one tablespoon each morning during the illness.
Another less well known use of ginger is pain relief. In fact, this kind of spice can help us alleviate muscular pain after exercise, pain due to extra sores and even lower abdominal pain during the day. The thing you need to do is eat the gingerbread or to be more effective, try the following formula:
– Mix a little ginger, turmeric powder with lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and water. Then apply this mixture directly to the affected area on the body.
Helps the brain to function more effectively
Eating regular ginger at a moderate dose has been shown to slow down the aging process and death of brain cells, helping to prevent neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. In addition, ginger has many active ingredients that support cognitive ability, improve memory as well as enhance sensitivity in thinking.
Recent studies have shown that ginger contains certain types of active substances that may support the body’s ability to fight cancer. In addition, for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy, the spice also helps to minimize the negative effects these treatments have.
Prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth
Ginger has a special effect on the health of scalp, nutritional supplement for hair roots. From there, it stimulates the rate of hair growth and minimizes hair loss. Here are the ginger hair recipes that you can easily apply:
– Stimulate hair growth: soak some ginger and garlic in water and leave for 30 minutes. Add some coconut oil or olive oil, mix well. Apply lightly to the scalp and massage for a few minutes. After 30 minutes wash your hair with clean water.
– Treatment of dandruff: mix 2 parts fresh ginger cure with 3 parts olive oil or sesame oil. Apply to the scalp, leave it for 15-25 minutes and rinse with water. Perform regularly twice a week.